2019/2020 Board of Directors of Community Legal Information
- Michael Zimmerman, Office of the Child Advocate, President
- Pamela Large-Moran, CRS Atlantic and PLM Law, Vice-President
- Olive Bryanton, UPEI Centre on Health & Aging, Secretary
- Tara Wheeler, Arsenault Best Cameron Ellis, Treasurer
- Alex Dalton, Legal Aid PEI
- Bethany Knox, Justice and Public Safety (PEI Government representative)
- Blair Corkum, Blair Corkum Financial Planning Inc.
- Bobbi Jo Walker, Veterans Affairs
- Carey Arsenault
- Jeff Collins, Citizen with a law degree
- Jenny Mason, Family Law Centre
- Lisa Dollar, PEI Association for Newcomers to Canada
- Matthew Petrie, UPEI Student
- Milani Kotalawala, Canadian Payroll Association
- Sr. Norma Gallant, Le Groupe consultatif communautaire Évangéline & PEI Senior Citizens’ Federation
- Paul Bender, Campbell Lea
- Sarah Stewart-Jackson, Indigenous citizen
Thank-You to our Retiring Board Members
- Daniel Boudreau, Peers Alliance and PFLAG
- Darrell Gallant, Family Law Centre
- Sheri Bernard, Mi’kmaq Confederacy of PEI
At Community Legal Information, we are very lucky to have knowledgeable, engaged board members. Our bylaws stipulate we must have at least three lawyers on our Board.
Whether you are a lawyer, a representative of another community organization, or simply a citizen interested in helping govern the Community Legal Information by serving on the Board, please contact us — we would love to talk to you about joining.