What is the RISE PROGRAM?
The RISE program provides free legal resources and support to people who have experienced sexual violence and workplace sexual harassment.
Our legal resources include:
- legal information;
- free advice from a lawyer for up to four hours;
- support navigating the justice system; and
- referrals to other community support services.
We are here to help. Our services are confidential.
The RISE program has been made possible by a five-year funding agreement with Justice Canada and a two-year funding agreement with the PEI Department of Justice and Public Safety.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for this program, you must be:
- a victim of sexual violence or workplace sexual harassment;
- a current resident of PEI and/or a person who experienced sexual violence or workplace sexual harassment on PEI; and
- at least 16 years or older.