Community Legal Information is a registered charity that helps residents of Prince Edward Island understand the law and navigate the justice system in the province.
The work of CLI will help to achieve a Vision where:
People are informed, have choices, and can address their legal needs in Prince Edward Island.
CLI is a charity that informs, educates, and supports people to navigate legal issues in Prince Edward Island.
Values & Principles
In all we do:
- We are open to all – inclusive and accessible
- We are person-centered in how we communicate, support, and provide information
- We are a credible source of well-researched information
- We foster respectful working relationships with clients, partners, staff members, and volunteers
- We uphold confidentiality in client service and amongst staff and volunteers